Click HERE to find out.
A key factor in higher quality care and lower costs: Redesigned care delivery. All too often, health systems assign clinical staff to provide patient navigation services to meet value-based care goals. This strategy is in need of a redesign. As healthcare business models evolve, so should care teams.
So Many Demands. So Little Time.
Addressing Patient Engagement with Care Navigators
How It Works
Work restrictions and time demands make it nearly impossible to attend to sick patients, communicate with families, and coordinate post discharge care—let alone get through an ever-growing list of time-consuming ancillary tasks. By introducing patients to navigators, you can remove many of the most pressing burdens and free providers to work at the top of their medical licenses once again.
Navigators Ensure Patients Show-up for Referred Appointments by:
- Match patient needs with community resources
- Collaborate with the right organizations
- Increase care coordination efforts
Keep your RNs doing what they do best.
- Nurse CTAs reduce overtime hours for RNs
- Are trained in nursing workflows to provide strategic support
- Improve call bell times and patient satisfaction
Increase Access to Value Based Care
- Provide non-clinical patient support to diverse populations
- Ensure patient charts are updated with most recent contact information
- Answer care plan questions and connect patients to in-network referrals
- Reduce the number of canceled appointments