Click HERE to find out.
Care Team Optimization
Care teams in today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment live a high-wire act of meeting patient demands while analyzing and acting on new data. That’s why a sound top-of-license strategy is now critical for maximizing efficiency and revenue.
Why Isn’t Our Care Team Optimized Today?
The Top of License MindsetContact Client Solutions
To positively impact the patient experience as well as provider satisfaction
The difference we make by offering regular check-ins, assisted transitions, and ongoing health and wellness coaching.
Providers can spend hours each week closing gaps in care. This is a primary driver of quality that improves with better engagement and population health management.
Better population health management leads to successful outcomes.
Embedded care team assistants deliver support that improves key engagement and management metrics.
Optimization can lead to reduced length of stay and improved outcomes.
Our strategic guidance helps systems navigate the resources needed for risk-based contracts as well as quality initiatives.
Care team assistants occupy the front lines of communication, alerting care teams to pertinent information and building valuable patient relationships.
Care team assistants help patients become proactive regarding screenings and other care plan appointments.
Communicating within the same in-network services have never been easier.
Follow-ups are critical to ensuring patients adhere to their care plans. Our post-clinic check-ins address medication compliance, appointment scheduling and even transportation assistance.
How It Works
Care Team Optimization is Low Cost, Custom Fit and Integrated into the Workforce
- Remotely monitor patients with monthly check-ins
- Track med adherence, assist with appointment scheduling
- Providers have access to updated charts that reflect changes in patient health status
- Bridge the divide between patients and care teams
- Alert staff and promptly resolve miscommunications
- Keeping care teams in the know, and fostering stronger patient relationships
- Mobilize resources, schedule follow-up appointments, and engage patients
- Encourage patients to structure personalized care plans for optimal health
- Extend care beyond the clinical setting
Patients who are paired with Care Navigators report feeling less anxiety, and an increased ability to self-manage their conditions between visits. And providers report increased job satisfaction from improved efficiency, and knowing their patients have access to care teams, and strategic support.