Click HERE to find out.
Improving Healthcare Delivery
For healthcare systems to deliver quality care to the populations they serve, our Population Health Assistants provide a robust solution designed to assess social determinants of health. We ensure care teams foster relationships with patients by providing unparalleled support and guidance throughout the healthcare journey.
The Next-Generation of Care.
The Top of License MindsetContact Client Solutions
With embedded care team assistants, you can rely on CareThrough for:
How It Works
Population Health Assistants are integral to closing significant care gaps including lack of transportation, financial barriers to care, depression, and other care needs that may escalate if not addressed. We modify and measure our programs to meet each health systems specific needs, and provide exceptional patient experiences.
Care team assistants remotely monitor patients
- Track med adherence
- Assist with appointment scheduling and transportation
- Access to updated charts that reflect changes in patient health status
Bridge the divide between patients and care teams
- Promptly resolve miscommunications with patients
- Keeping care teams in the know
- Fostering stronger patient relationships
Extend care beyond the clinical setting
- Mobilize resources, schedule follow-up appointments, and engage patients
- Care team assistants encourage patients to structure personalized care plans
Patients who are paired with Care Navigators report feeling less anxiety, and an increased ability to self-manage their conditions between visits. And providers report increased job satisfaction from improved efficiency, and knowing their patients have access to care teams, and strategic support.