Click HERE to find out.
Providing care in the outpatient setting requires a strategic approach. From the moment when a patient calls or comes in, our navigators ensure your providers are unburdened by ancillary tasks and focused on delivering comprehensive care. Whether a patient arrives for a consultation, diagnosis, or procedure, our advanced outpatient care solutions ensure patients remain supported with coordinated care. We put wellbeing at the center of our strategies, and adapt to the rapidly changing needs of your unique outpatient environment.
How it Works
Impact Care Quality and Resolve Challenges to Patient Centered Care
- Our team of accessible, highly trained support actively engages patients
- We track improvements in care coordination and clinician satisfaction
- Proactively prepare for annual coding opportunities including RAF/HCC and Chronic Care Management
- Our solutions focus on engagement and increase access to providers without overburdening care teams
- Integrate reviews and benchmarks into care coordination
- Transition from outdated technology and apply AI Chatbots across the care continuum
- Outline healthcare goals to transition to value-based care
- Learn best practices from partner sites
- Advance provider satisfaction and the outpatient care team experience
Patients who are paired with Care Navigators report feeling less anxiety, and an increased ability to self-manage their conditions between visits. And providers report increased job satisfaction from improved efficiency, and knowing their patients have access to care teams, and strategic support.